A horribly embarrassing anecdote…
When I was younger I used to figure-skate. Not all that pretty, frilly stuff because I wasn’t all that good. I had themes.
My first competition, the theme was: Mexican. My mom made me put on fat black snow pants, a hot pink poncho made of yarn, and a sombrero.
I began to skate, and the sombrero blinded my entire view. I started to skate faster because I was about to do a trick or something.
I twisted my skates and plummeted head first. I stayed there—laying face down on the ice for a few minutes while the audience looked at me in shock. I lifted up my head and saw my sombrero racing across the ice to the other end of the rink.Posted on: April 23, 2012 with 12 notes
- papill0n likes this
- kaivaa likes this
- dinosaurshapedchicken- likes this
- 25leaves likes this
- inmotels said: i used to skate competitively for like four years but the worst i ever did was get a concussion before my competition but it wasn’t that bad omfg
- elleswithyomom likes this
- kitschs said: ogjkflg
- papastalinspizza said: omg bb
- papastalinspizza likes this
- asterismal posted this